Hello, everyone. I am sorry to have to post this, but we are out of stock. Have no fear, we do have a timeline to get a shipment. We should have new pillows available in the middle of September. Donʻt forget to sign up for the email list so we can notify you when they are back in stock. You know what? Because you have to wait, I will send out a 20% coupon code to the email list once we are back in stock. Tell your friends and family to sign up so they can get the coupon.
I didnʻt write to you “empty handed.” I found this short article on Self.com with some pretty easy neck stretches. It makes a world of difference for me when I stretch regularly. Of course, if you arenʻt sure, ask you doctor if these stretches are appropriate.
I like the first few because we have all been doing them for years. The article just spells outs “how” you should be doing it.
Hereʻs the first one:
You use light pressure with your hand and gently stretch your tight/sore muscles. Easy, right? There are a couple that get more complicated, but this is a great start.
This is the whole list:
- Seated Neck Release (Featured above)
- Seated Clasping Neck Stretch (Two handed version of the first one)
- Behind the Back Neck Stretch (Another good one. I love this.)
- Grounded Tipover Tuck (Getting complicated. maybe skip this one.)
- Seated Heart Opener (work on your balance too…)
- Bridge (only if it doesnʻt cause any pain. Seriously.)
Seriously, donʻt forget to share this post with your friends and family. We donʻt do a lot of coupons and I will only send that code out to newsletter subscribers.
You can check out the whole Self.com article here.
Tony @ Ka Ua (Hawaiian Rain)